What you'll need:
- Echo Park Once Upon a Time Prince 6X6 Paper Pad
- Envelope Punch Board
- Scor Tape
- Echo Park Once Upon a Time Prince Layered Foil Stickers
- Echo Park Once Upon a Time Prince Enamel Dots
- Scor Tape
- Cut 4 sheets of Once Upon a Time Prince paper to 5"X5" squares (verify that this will make a gift card sized envelope on your particular punch board)
- Cut two pieces of paper to 3 3/4C 2 3/8 - This is your front and back cover
- Cut one piece at 3 3/4 X 11" and score at every 1/2"
Create four envelopes using paper and an Envelope Punch Board. Score the folds nicely. Tape the flap back so that the envelope is wide open.
Once your envelopes are folded and assembled and your long narrow sheet of card stock is scored at ever 1/2" and fan folded, begin assembling your gift card envelope book.
Using Scor Tape or liquid adhesive, adhere the front cover to the very first valley in your fan fold. Skip the next valley and add your first envelope in the next valley. Skip every other valley, ending with the back cover of your book in the final valley. Adhere the empty valley's together.
When you are finished, you'll have a neat little book of four envelopes with a coordinating cover and spine.
Finally, embellish to your liking. I used the Echo Park Once Upon a Time Prince Layered Foil Stickers and the Echo Park Once Upon a Time Prince Enamel Dots along with a bit of twine to tie the book together. You can go a step further and embellish the insides of your book, tucking away little goodies and gift cards in between.