Bo Bunny's Forever Young I Want It All Bundle
is so fun and whimsical, and full of bold,bright colors! I was immediately drawn to these cute donuts, since they are my favorite sweet, and came up with this sparkly card using Bo Bunny's new Glitter Paste.
Supplies From Bundle: Tools:
- 12 X 12 Collection Pack
- Blending Tool
- Scallop Border Punch
- Corner Rounder Punch
- Popsicle Sticks
- Bo Bunny Glitter Paste (Sugar)
- Bo Bunny Glitter Paste (Pink Punch)
- Bo Bunny Glitter Paste (Wasabi)
- Bo Bunny Glitter Paste (Caribbean)
- Tim Holtz Dot Fade Stencil
- Distress Ink (Black Soot)
- Distress Ink (Picked Raspberry)
- Black and Pink Embroidery Thread
- White Card cut at 5 3/4" X 6 1/2"
1. Use blending tool to ink the edges of your white card with Distress Ink (Picked Raspberry). Cut teal, lined paper from the Ephemera at 5 1/2" X 6 1/4". Use a border punch along the bottom, and a punch to round off the top corners. Use blending tool again to ink around all of the edges with Distress Ink (Black Soot).
2. Cut the black, lined paper from the Ephemera in half so it measures 4 1/2" X 6". Round the corners and ink the edges with Distress Ink (Black Soot). Place stencil horizontal along the top of your paper, and apply the Glitter Paste (Pink Punch, Caribbean, and Wasabi) in random spots with popsicle sticks. I just LOVE the way the colors pop and sparkle against the black!
3. Now cut the black and white strip from the back of the "Heart" paper the length of the card (6 1/2"). Cut the pink strip from the same paper the length of the black paper (6"). Ink the edges with Distress Ink (Black Soot), and glue the black and white strip 3/4 down onto the black paper. Glue the pink strip 1/4" above it.
4. Cut out the square sentiment from the back of the "Sweet" paper and round off the corners, inking the edges again with Distress Ink (Black Soot). Back it with the green, lined paper from the Ephemera leaving a little less than 1/4" around the edges. Round the corners and ink with Black Soot. Use the Glitter Paste (Sugar) inside of the circle. Once it dries, sew around the circle with black embroidery thread. Glue towards the center top of the black paper.
5. Fussy cut five of the little donuts from the back of the "Smile" paper. Then apply Glitter Paste (Sugar) to them.
6. Starting from the left glue your donuts on top of eachother overlapping them a little as you go. Cut the orange ribbon from the Ephemera and string it in and out of the donut holes, gluing it in place on the back, so the donuts look like they're hanging from the ribbon. Glue to the bottom of the sentiment and above the punchwork.
7. Finish it off with the the striped and teal button, threading them first with black and pink embroidery thread. Thanks for looking!