With designs like Simple Stories Simple Vintage Halloween and Bo Bunny's Wonderfully Wicked collection, it's possible to make a wickedly cute and vintage layout like this one in no time at all ;) Join me, Apryl Holland, FotoBella's October Guest Designer in my tutorial below to make your own layout! Make sure you've got all the supplies you need from FotoBella.com!
· 1 wallet size photo (Sprocket photo printer size photo used in this sample).
· Paper Cutter
1. Select French Vanilla Double Dot 12x12 sheet for the background page of the layout.
2. Select the Licorice Chevron paper and cut a 4” x 12” strip and adhere to the background page, 1 inch to the right of the left hand side edge.
3. Select the Wine Double Dot paper, cut a 5”x10” piece and layer over the Chevron paper about an inch from it’s left hand side edge.
4. From the Bo Bunny Ephemera, select the multi polka dot paper strip and the red curtain paper strip. Layer on top of the Chevron and Wine paper.
5. Select the Burnt Orange Double Dot paper and cut a 3”x3.5 piece which will serve as the matte for your photo. Adhere to the center of the two Ehpemera paper strips
6. From the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Halloween Chipboard select the “Happy Halloween” sticker and adhere it to the bottom right corner of the Burnt Orange photo matte
7. From the Bo Bunny Ephemera, select the bat brad and the red/white checkered chipboard button. Place the brad through the button holes to layer the brad on top of the button.
8. From the Ephemera, select the Burnt orange and wine colored flower. Layer them and secure with the brad.
9. Adhere the flower to the bottom left hand corner of the Burnt Orange photo matte. In the bottom right hand corner of the layout, adhere the star banner from the Ephemera with the Simple Stories chipboard Witch sticker that is holding the black cat and jock-o-lantern
10. Add a chipboard heart and star to the right and left of the witch’s hat. Embellish the rest of the page with chipboard heart and star stickers
11. Add the “Spooky” sticker to the top left hand corner of the Burnt Orange photo matte.
12. Adhere the photo to the Burnt Orange photo matte.
Viola! You've got one wicked and spooky layout!
Have a Happy Halloween!
Apryl, very pretty layout for Halloween! Thank you for the Awesome tutorial into your creative mind!ReplyDelete
Fantastic design and collection! Love the flower!ReplyDelete
Super cute page! Love your paper layering!ReplyDelete