Hello FotoBella Fans,
It's Karen and I'm back to share my last project this month featuring the Graphic 45 Imagine Kit. My project is a 12x12 wall art full of whimsical charm. To create some additional embellishments, I fussy cut the hot air balloon and some roses & butterflies. I also added a bit of lace and some glittering bling from my stash for the final finishing touches. Presenting.......When You Wish Upon a Star Wall Art!
A Closer Look:
TIP: The canvas was an upcycled Halloween wall decoration that contained a string of 6 mini LED lights. I carefully removed the inner section of the canvas with a craft knife in order to reveal the lights and attach my project. So...be on the look in the after-holiday clearance aisle of your local value shop and see what item you can give a makeover.
Here you can just make out the edge of the butterfly all a glow from the LED bulb.
- Graphic 45 Imagine 12x12 Patterns and Solids Pad
- Graphic 45 Imagine 12x12 Paper Pack 16 sheets
- Graphic 45 Imagine Tags and Pockets
- Graphic 45 Imagine Stickers
- Graphic 45 Imagine Ephemera Cards
- Graphic 45 Imagine Vintage Charms Hand Selected by FotoBella
- Graphic 45 Imagine Coordinating Fibers and Embellishments Selected by FotoBella
- paper trimmer
- craft knife
- 12x12 canvas
All of these lovely supplies can be found at www.fotobella.com
To see more projects from our new design team member Karen, visit her blog Art & Soul.