The fortune teller I've created today uses the Bo Bunny Escape to Paradise I Want it All Bundle and it turned out bright and fun.
· Paper Cutter
· Bone folder
· Black marker
· Small punch (your choice)
1. Cut 2 4”X4” Squares from double sided card stock
2. Cut 2 4”x4” Squares from White Cardstock
3. Cut 8 2 7/8” X 2 7/8” squares from at least 2 sheets of double-sided cardstock.
(Note, I always cut extra so I can have variety)
4. Fold all squares in half corner to corner and cut on the diagonal
5. Fold white triangles in half corner to corner and cut on the line (not shown)
6. Fold one full 12X12 sheet of double-sided cardstock in to a fortune teller
7. Adhere the large triangles to the top of the opened inner flap
8. Write fun activities on the white triangles and adhere them to the bottom of the fortune teller (side note, I decided to use distress ink on the white cardstock to add interest.
9. Place remaining small triangles on the interior flaps
10. Punch 8 small shapes using the punch of your choice and write the letters A-H on them, apply these to each triangle.
11. Embellish the outter four flaps with the numbers from your Thickers package and other embellishments from the Bo Bunny Escape to Paradise I Want it All Bundle