It's Karen. I'm here to share my second project this month featuring the Graphic 45 Imagine Kit. The vintage designs are whimsical & uplifting and suitable for all sorts of layouts. My first layout used a baby photo and this second layout is a romantic layout of me and my husband. I just love how the charms were perfectly matched to coordinate and once I started using them, I just couldn't stop myself.
Graphic 45 Supplies:
Graphic 45 Imagine 12x12 Patterns and Solids Pad
Graphic 45 Imagine 12x12 Paper Pack 16 sheets
Graphic 45 Imagine Tags and Pockets
Graphic 45 Imagine Stickers
Graphic 45 Imagine Ephemera Cards
Graphic 45 Imagine Vintage Charms Hand Selected by FotoBella
Graphic 45 Imagine Coordinating Fibers and Embellishments Selected by FotoBella
clear gloss medium
Let's collect our supplies and get going!Directions:
1. Cut two strips of pattern paper. (2.5 x 12" & 3.5 x 12")
2. Tear along one edge. Gently roll up random sections of the torn edge to reveal the pattern on the reverse side.
3. Adhere the strips to a solid color 12x12".
4. Trim .25" off two sides. Adhere to a solid cardstock to reveal a narrow border.
5. Cut 2 lengths of ribbon 9" & 17". Attach both ends of the 9" ribbon to the back of the left side of the layout to create a loop. Thread another piece of ribbon through the loop and attach both ends to the back of the right side of the layout.
6. Matte the photo and adhere it to the right side of the layout being sure to tuck the bottom edge of the photo behind the torn edge and tilting it.
7. Add some ephemera cards to the left side of the photo being sure to overlap and angle them.
8. Add a title with chipboard letters to the upper left. Then create a cluster of embellishments with metal charms, tulle, and fussy cut roses.
A Closer Look: