Hi there, are you a Project Life fan? Echo Park fan? Well I've got them both for you today! Echo Park's Capture Life Collection is an awesome choice for those of you who do Project Life or pocket page scrapbooking. Lifestyle Crafts also has some great die cuts for this type of scrapbooking as well. Together, they make for a fun page. I've got a quick run through on how easy it is to put this page together.
1. Select the PL sheet protector that has the 4x6 photo slots on the four corners and the 3x4 pockets across the middle of the page (Becky Higgins Project Life shown here). Then take the two sheets of Echo Park paper that has the cut to size journal/photo matte cards.
Choose the cards that coordinate with your photos. In this layout, I used the ‘Good Times’, ‘Capture Life’ photo reel and the pink “all you need is love’ cards.
2. Place your photos over the PL sheet to see how they will look and determine if they need to be trimmed down to fit inside the pockets.
3. Select the LIfeStyle craft die cuts.
-“today” cut out of black ‘all you need is love’ paper
-frame cut out of camera patterened photo matte.
-bracket cut out of arrow paper
4. Using your die cut machine (Epic 6 shown here), place the die on the platform, the paper on top of the die and then the mat. Roll through the machine.
5. Place all the cards and photos on top of the PL sheet to make sure it all looks good.
6. Using the corner rounder, round all the corners of your papers and photos.
7. Embellish the photos and cards with stickers, etc.
And in no time at all you've got yourself a completed page!
Have a fabulous day!
Post a Comment