It's Apryl with the Fotobella Design Team. It’s time to get together and make holiday cards! Here are a few cards that I put together using the We R Memory Keepers Yuletide-I Want It All Bundle.
The Yuletide Collection is perfect for those who love traditional Christmas colors and phrases!
Here’s a step-by-step tutorial to make the Merry Christmas Card:
1. Choose Dot Paper Side B and cut a 12 in. x 5 in. piece of paper using your paper trimmer.
2. Fold in half length wise. This will be the base of your card.
3. Using a corner rounder, round the four corners at the bottom edge of the card.
4. Choose the Partridge Paper and place the paper about two thirds up the Wood grain paper of your card base.
5. Trim to fit.
6. Using the corner rounder, round the bottom corners of the Partridge Paper.
7. Adhere the Partridge paper piece to the bottom two thirds of the card base.
8. Select the Poinsietta Paper and cut a strip 5 in. long and wide enough to have an entire row of white Poinsiettas.
9. Adhere the strip over the seam of the Partridge Paper and Wood Grain Paper.
11. With a paper piercer, pierce a hole in the center of the Poinsetta you just cut out.
12. Select the white crochet flower and use a red brad to secure the Poinsetta to the center
of the crochet flower.
13. Select the embossed Merry Christmas die cut tag.
14. Ink the edges of the tag with red ink.
15. Tie the red/white polka dot ribbon through the hole at the top of the die cut.
16. Adhere to the right center of the card using popdots.
diecut using a glue dot.
18. With the brown Stickles, outline the strip of red Poinsietta paper edge on the top and bottom.
19. Ink all the edges of the card with red ink.
And that's not all I have for you. Check out the tag I made that can also be used as a gift card holder. Hang it on the Christmas tree until gift giving time. I like to have extra gifts "hanging" around for those unexpected visitors who might pop in for some holiday cheer. You don't want them to leave empty handed do you? Hang a couple of these on your Christmas tree with gift cards in them and you won't disappoint.
Hope you all have a very happy holiday season!
Apryl Loooovvvve these.ReplyDelete