Hello! Drea here with some quick and easy money envelopes that can be used for any occasion by simply changing the papers and die cuts. I used the Bo Bunny (Winter Getaway) I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella.com on this set that I made for my nephews, because who doesn't love to receive money?
*White Paint (Dylusions White Linen) *Border Punch
*Scor-Tape *Circle Punch
*Stylus for scoring lines
1. Cut double sided paper to measure 7" X 8", and score and fold line at 2" from the 7" side. Try to pick patterns that aren't directional, or at least have a directional pattern on only one side, like this ones does underneath.
2. The pattern should be upright after folding the 2" flap, as shown. From the 2" fold, score and fold again at 3 1/4", which will leave you with 3" from the top flap.
3. Punch half of a small circle along the center of the 2" flap.
4. Use border punch along the top of the 3" flap.
5. Use blending tool with white paint along the punched edge, and other sides of the envelope.
6. Add two strips of Scor-Tape to the sides of the bottom 2" flap.
7. Now you have a pocket to add some cash!
8. To make the band, cut a strip to measure 8" X 1", and paint outer edges with white paint.
9. Just like making the envelope, score and fold at 2". From the 2" fold, score and fold slightly larger than 3 1/4", so there's room to go around the envelope.
10. Glue band, and add a die cut from the Noteworthy pack. Then slide band around the envelope.
Thanks for looking, and get the Bo Bunny (Winter Getaway) I Want It All Bundle at FotoBella.com!