Hello, today I'm here to inspire you with a project made with Bo Bunny's Pincushion Collection.
This double layout design incorporates a lot of pictures and journaling while using the traditional style of scrapbooking.
I used nine photos. Yes, I said nine! And there's journaling and super cute embellishments too! Here's how to do the same thing with your photos:
1. Select a neutral background paper. (Handmade back paper shown)
2. Crop photos as needed and place on the background paper to get a feel for the layout.
3. Matte the photos in white and begin filling in the blank spaces with various patterned papers. (Pincushion front, Backstitch back, Thread count front,Toile back)
4. Decide what section will be for the title and for the journaling.
5. Then begin adding embellishments. (Noteworthy, Chipboard stickers, buttons, twine, Sew fun paper, Backstitch paper.)
Here is what your layout should look like: Nice clean lines, lots of photos, lots of cute embellishments.
Visit Fotobella.com to get the Bo Bunny Pincushion Bundle so that you can recreate this layout for yourself.
Have a fabulous day!
Love your layout! This line is so beautiful. It is next on my must have list.ReplyDelete