This week's featured designs are from FotoBella Design Team member, Nina. Nina used the new BasicGrey Plumeria - I Want It All! Full Collection Bundle to creatively showcase several different projects.
Plumeria is a gorgeous mix of delicate floral patterns, eye-catching geometrics and coordinating solids. The patterns have a vintage feel using lavender, gold, purple and green with bursts of blue and orange throughout.
Nina has provided us with a great step-by-step outline to recreate her adorable Field of Flowers layout!
Field of Flowers
Supplies needed: Plumeria – I want it All! Full Collection Bundle
1. Start by taking two sheets “Floweret” and “Budding Lavender. Use “Floweret” as the base.
2. Take “Budding Lavender side B” and fussy cut some of the beautiful flower patterns, now place on base at the bottom to form a field of flowers.
3. Take one of the layered trims (one with orange buttons) and place across the top of base.
4. Take one of the transparencies (Wonderful Day) and place on upper right hand corner right under the layered trim.
5. Using a flower punch, punch out three flowers using “Budding Lavendar side A” on one flower place an accordion sticker on top the other two place stickers and brads.
6. Add a sticker for a stem and a chipboard sticker leaf to the large Accordion Sticker to form a flower.
7. Place all four flowers at the bottom add picture to sit above the large flower.
8. Decorate with butterfly stickers, brads, and sticker leafs randomly around the page.
Tip: To make butterfly stickers look more dimensional only add glue right in the middle and lift wings.