Hello there, Apryl with you today sharing a tutorial on a very quick and simple card using Simple Stories Enchanted Collection.
Additional Supplies Needed:
· White Card Stock
· Photo Overlays
· Chipboard Stickers
· Paper 4410 Journaling Cards
· Once Upon a Time paper
1. Use a piece of white card stock for the base of the card. Cut the card stock so that it is 6 inches long and 4 1/2 inches tall.
2. Fold the card lengthwise so that the front of the card is 4 1/2”x3”.
3. Select the Once Upon A Time Paper and cut out a piece that measure 4 1/2”x3” to fit the front of the card.
4. Ink the edges of the paper with brown ink and adhere to the front of the card.
5. Cut out the journal card from paper #4410 that is pink and white striped with a silver heart in the middle. Center the journal card on top of the Once Upon A Time piece.
6. Select the photo overlay that says “Make A Wish” and place it directly over the journal card using a little adhesive tape on the four corners.
7. Select a second photo overlay that has the silver scalloped design around the edge and place it directly over the first photo overlay using adhesive only on the corners. (careful not to use too much adhesive so that it is barely seen).
8. Select the pink polka dot heart from the chipboard sticker sheet and adhere it on top of the photo overlay and slightly to the right of the silver heart.
And there is your finished card. Simple but really cute!
Have a fabulous day!