We encourage you to make as many projects as you can with the great kit you receive! For at least one of your monthly projects you will provide step by step instructions and highlight the techniques used to create your project, including photos throughout the process in Microsoft Word or HTML format. It is even better if you create videos of your project and techniques to accompany the instructions! You must be able to provide high quality, clear photos of your projects for use on our Blog/Website/Facebook/Newsletter. You must help promote FotoBella online and feature your projects and FotoBella kit on your facebook/blog. Each month you must also provide a list of your favorite products on FotoBella.com to be featured in our newsletter. While on the design team you will receive a 20% discount on all products at FotoBella.com.
The ideal candidate has a distinct style, can incorporate and teach basic to advanced techniques, is a great communicator, is highly motivated, is a self-starter, works well under pressure, meets deadlines, and LOVES to create and inspire.
Applications close on October 15th at midnight pacific time. To apply send an email to [email protected] with the following:
- a link to your blog, facebook page, online galleries
- photos of three of your favorite layouts/cards that best represent your style
- step by step instructions for one of your projects including photos
- a short bio
- your favorite brand, and why it is your favorite
- a list of other design teams you are on right now
- a list of recent publications and related links
- your full name, address, phone number, and email address
Thank you for applying for the FotoBella design team, we look forward to working with you to make FotoBella.com the best online scrapbook store out there!
Due to shipping and time constraints, this call is to US based applicants only.
Post a Comment