This scrapbooking kit includes 20 sheets Premium 12x12 Heavy Weight Paper (2 each of 10 patterns), 2 sheets Cut-Out Cards, 1 sheet Combo Stickers, Chipboard Sheet, Rub-Ons, 1 sheet Party Time Cardstock Sticker, 1 sheets Little Dube Cardstock Sticker, Dimensional Stickers, iCandy layered chipboard stickers, iCandy Jewels, iCandy Brads, Clearly Stamp, Note Worthy Journaling Cards, Buttons, and Trinkets
Vroom, vroom! You'll enjoy creating scrapbook pages from the On the Go I Want It All! Full Collection Bundle by BoBunny. This bright and colorful transportation themed collection has so many fun uses.
The adorable patterned papers would work great with a variety of photos - from your kids playing with toy cars, the photo of your teenager beaming about their brand new driver's license and even the big kid (dad!) as he works on his project car! The airplane paper would be a fantastic way to showcase those kiddie-theme-park photos of your little pilots. There's even trains in the collection for all the budding little engineers we know!
If you'd like a chance at being on the FotoBella Design Team, click HERE for details.
Check out what our design team member, Steph has created for us using the On the Go Bundle...
Instructions for Can I Drive Please -
- Use Vroom paper as the base layer.
- Cut a 7" x 12" strip of Cars paper and place on top.
- Cut a 5" x 12" strip of Squares paper.
- Use the reverse side and mount onto Scooter paper.
- Adhere across the center of the layout.
- Add 3 photos as shown
- Using die cut sprockets from the Journal Pages, place 3 together and adhere to the upper left corner of the layout.
- Select and adhere 2 dimensional stickers in the lower left corner, along with a rub-on.
- Using a die cut machine of choice, cut title and adhere to the layout
- Add a brad above the "i" in drive.