Hello again! Drea here with a tutorial for this set of ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) featuring the fun and whimsical Bo Bunny (Land of Wonder) I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella.com.
- Bo Bunny (Land of Wonder) Coordinating Double Dot Paper Bundle
- Corner Punch
1. Cut 8 cards from the back of the (Land of Wonder) Roses Paper. Lightly distress edges. I just used my finger nail, but you could also use the Tim Holtz Paper Distresser.
2. Back 6 tags from the stickers with the Coordinating Double Dot Papers, and distress edges. I decided not to use a tag on the Queen and King cards.
3. Glue tags to the cards, fussy-cutting some of the hearts and butterflies along the bottom, so they can still be seen and overlap the tags.
4. Adhere a banner strip from the Sticker sheet to each tag.
5. Attach Bo Bunny (Land of Wonder) Brads to the tops of each tag.
6. For the Queen and King, attach a long brad to the bottom left, and a brad with a banner to the top right, after the next step.
7. Attach each card to some of the Coordinating Double Dot Papers cut at 4 1/4" X 3 1/4", and use a corner punch on the corners. Finally, distress the edges.