· Basic Grey Barista I Want It All Bundle
-Graphic leaves cling stamp, 3 papers from the paper pack ("Chai” side a & b, "Journal Paper side b", “Tea”), Element Stickers, Title Stickers, Banner Sticker
12x12 white card stock for layout base
1. Select the Graphic Leaves cling stamp to begin adding texture to the background of the layout.
2. Take your black ink pad and ink up the stamp. Do a light coat of ink so that you make a faded stamped look on the page.
3. Apply the stamp in the middle of the page slightly off to the left side.
4. Cut out a variety of rectangles measuring approximately 5 " x 6.5"from the papers: Chai side A & B, Journal paper side B and Tea. These will all be layered behind a 4’x6’ photo and don’t have to be be measured exactly, because they will be staggered. Ink all the edges with black ink.
5. Layer and stagger the rectangles you just cut out over the stamped leaf image to create a matte background for your photo.
6. Place your 4x6 photo in the center of the layers. I chose to matte my photo with white cardstock for adhering it to the layered matte.
7. From the Title Stickers sheet, select the tab sticker and the sticker that says “ Capture This Moment”. Trim the sides of the “Capture…”sticker so that it will fit on the tab sticker. Layer the stickers and adhere vertically at the top left hand corner of the photo.
8. Choose the “Perfect Day” Sticker from the Titles Sticker sheet and place at the bottom right corner of the photo.
9. From the Elements Sticker sheet, select the leaf sticker with the solid lines and tuck it behind the layered papers at the top left hand corner.
10. From the Elements Sticker sheet, select the leaf sticker with the dotted line pattern and tuck behind the “Perfect Day” sticker at the bottom right corner of the photo.
11. Select the Element Sticker Sheet and choose the frame sticker shown in this photo and place it at the top left hand corner of the white cardstock. Layer the black & white polka dot ticket shaped ticket and layer it over the frame sticker, offset to the left. Then select the “Unforgettable” arrow sticker and layer it on top of the polka dot sticker.
12. Using a black felt pen, add dots all along the outer edge of the frame sticker.
13. Inside the frame sticker, draw diagonal lines to fill the blank space.
14. Using yellow Stickles, outline the letters of “Unforgettable”.
15. Use the black felt pen and draw lines around the edge of the cardstock a couple times to create a frame.
And here's the completed layout. If you haven't bought the Barista I Want It All bundle, visit FotoBella.com right away!
Have a fabulous day!
Post a Comment